These are my May topics:
210 cards per day now..with Dots programme in between. we are starting addition yesterday. *hardworking*
(1) What time is it?
1 oc’clock;10 o’clock; quarter past 11; twelve o’clock, half past two; quarter to 4; 4 o’clock; half past 5 ; quarter past 6; 8 o’clock.
(2) Mathematics : Addition
1+1; 2; 1+2;3;1+3;4;1+4;5;1+5;6
(3) Actions
Crying; diving; dancing; drawing; fishing; cycling; singing; jogging; skipping; swimming
(4) Places
Bakery; Bus stop; fire station; Gym; Hospital; Hotel; Pet shop; Police station; Temple; Post office
(5) Food
Banana; Hamburgers; Tomatoes; Strawberries; Sandwich; Bread; Cheese; Egg; Pizza; Broccoli
(6) Clothes we wear
Belt; Blouse; Shoes; Cowboy Hat; Gloves; Jeans; Shirt; Scarf; Socks; Pajamas
(7) Prepositions
Above; Behind; Below; Between, In, In Front Of; Below; Between; In; In Front Of; Into; Next To; On; Near; Out Of; Under; Over
(8) Seasons and weather
Sunny; Rainbow; Windy; Cold; Hot; Snowing; Summer; Spring; Winter; Fall; Lightning; Tornado; Raining; Cloudy; Night
(9) Emotions
Cry; Nervous; Angry; Shock; Confused; Happy; Tired; Sad; Bored; Scared
(10) Mammals
Giraffe; Camel; Dolphin; Fox; Koala; Polar Bear; Squirrel; Tiger; Rhinoceros; Lion; Bison; Whale; Orang Utan; Reindeer
(11) What shape is it?
Circle; Square; Rectangle; Oval; Trapezium; Parallelogram; Triangle; Pentagon; Hexagon; Heart; Cross; Octagon
(12) Basic Sentence Structure: Opposites
The girl is happy; The boy is sad; The elephant is heavy; The mouse is light; The ice cream is cold; The soup is hot; The watermelon is sweet; The strawberry is sour; Today is sunny; Yesterday was rain
(13) Vehicles
Car; Bus; Taxi; Lorry; Monorail; Train; Motorbike; Bicycle; Ambulance; Aeroplane; Helicopter; Cable Car
(14) Basic Sentence Structure
I brush my teeth; I drink milk; I take a bath; I go to school; I learn counting; I eat my lunch; I go home from school; I play ball with my friends; I eat my dinner; I go to sleep
(15) Human Body
Eyes; Nose; Mouth; Ear; Hair; Neck; Finger ; Hand; Leg; Foot; Toes
(16) Numbers
1 balloon; 2 cupcakes; 3 strawberries; 4 mugs; 5 balls; 6 lollipop;7 presents; 8 candles; 9 flowers; 10 stop watch
(17) Pets
Dog; Cat; Rabbit; Mouse; Hamster; Parrot; Turtle; Fish; Chicken; Bird
(18) Classroom objects
Pencil Case; Pencil; Pen; Eraser; Ruler; Crayons; Glue; Scissors; Book; Pencil Sharpener; Calculator; Bag
(19) Musical instrument
Piano; Tambourine; Saxophone; Clarinet; Violin; Guitar; Drums; Harmonica; Zither; Flute
(20) Sports
Baseball; Badminton; Soccer; Tennis; Rugby; Hockey; Basketball; Cycling; Golf; Boxing; Wake boarding
(21) Occupations
Doctor; Dentist; Police; Teacher; Scientist; Pilot; Singer; Pediatrician; Nurse; Soldier; Sailor; Barber
Got to think of another 20 topics in June09. we are suppose to retire the topics in 1 month's time.. some change it weekly which is hard for me.. i do it monthly.. good enough.
Wednesday, 13 May 2009
Flash Cards Topics - May'09
Posted by
WorkinMUM
at
18:16
Labels: my Flash Cards, My Shichida
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Tots:
Post a Comment